Jackson Robson Licence is licensed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales to carry out non-contentious probate in England and Wales.
We understand that when someone dies it can be an emotional and overwhelming time for the family and you may feel unable to deal with the legal and administrative issues required.
Matters to think about will include:
- Registering the death
- Making the funeral arrangements
- Completing government forms
- Applying for a Grant of Probate
Should you choose to hand everything over to us, we have a professional and experienced probate team who can deal with all the necessary matters in an efficient and compassionate manner.
Probate is the process of administering the estate of a person who has died and ensuring its distribution to those who will inherit, after discharging any debts and liabilities.
We have the necessary knowledge and experience to handle all stages of Probate:
- Estate administration
- Preparation of all tax returns
- Applying for Grant of Probate
- Preparation of estate accounts
- Dealing with property
- Collection of the assets, discharging liabilities and expenses
- Allocating the estate to the beneficiaries
- General advice and support on the role of executor/administrator
- Advice and support in relation to Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Advice and support with Inheritance Tax planning
- Will writing
Our probate team will always put you first and ensure that matters are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible, keeping you informed at all times.